Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 6 - First Heart beat!

Week 6 (June 28-July 4)

 The ultrasound confirmed my EDD 3/1/13
Heart beat: 105
Weight: 195.8 (loss of 2.2lbs)
Symptoms: occasional nausea, bloating, mild occasional cramps, lack of sleep
Food aversions: vegetables (especially onions, peppers, tomatoes), tofu hot dogs (love these but they made me feel really sick on July 4), anything with carbination
We had my cousin's wedding on the 30th. So many pregnant ladies but ours was still a secret. I was the DD so it made it easy not to drink. Plus dinner for me as a vegetarian was a beautiful pasta dish and for some reason I was ok with the marinara sauce. The next morning I felt so so sick though. The hotel allows pets so I assumed it was just my allergies but still I couldn't eat. On our way home we stopped at McDonald's and I got a frozen lemonade. That's when I learned to love lemonade. I couldn't eat anything else that day. So sad. By Monday morning I was absolutely miserable up coughing really bad. I bought robustusin and regular strength tylenol. However by the afternoon I had to go to the doctor. Apparently it was a sinus infection! They put me on the zpack. I was only miserable for a few more days (at least from the sinus infection that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment