Monday, September 10, 2012

Visit with a long time friend - Week 15

Isn't this just the cutest thing ever?!
My long time friend Kimberly sent me these. My mom and my sister had given us gifts but this was my first gift from a friend. I use my mug almost every day. It makes it all that much more real.


This is my wonderful friend and  her new baby, Imogen. We were able to meet Imogen September 2 at a party that her Grandpa through for all her friends and family to meet.

(yes that is a Mickey Mouse Dooney & Bourke purse)

At the party Kimberly and her mom had lots of advice on getting good baby stuff for cheap. Her mom lives one town over from me and told me that the Goodwill here in town and Once Upon A Child have fantastic finds.Oh man was she right!
This is just one thing I got (thank you to a family member for buying it)
Eddie Bauer Highchair

We also found a bouncer by Carter, wipes warmer and a travel swing. Wonderful place. I haven't checked out Good Will yet, but I'm sure it will be good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment