Friday, December 10, 2010

Lululemon Update!


I have officially figured out which shirt Gus was wearing in Psych...

Achieve Tech Short Sleeve - Wolf Grey

Awesome!

As for myself... To the right is a picture from the Manchester Road Race. A 4.79 mile run with 15,000 registered runners. Who knows how many really ran since this race is notorious for it's unregistered runners.

I'm wearing my Lululemon Run: Inspire jacket in Lolo purple (perfect for viewing my husband's Garmin), Lululemon Run: Inspire tights (I kept pocket warmers in the pockets of my tights. Forgot they were there but when I went to take them out I was so cold so they stayed in.) For ear warmers I had my Athleta Head band on and under my jacket I had a long sleeve shirt on (can't remember which one but was probably my Athleta one). To keep warm before the race, my windbreaker pants were the Lululemon Community pant in size 12 (currently in the "We Made Too Much" section of the website) I love them because they have drawstrings on the bottom of the pants so they were the right length for me.

Finally, it has dropped to the 20F's around here. I get cold easily, especially I because I'm a slow runner and even slower walker. Last run my clothing consisted of Lululemon thermal tights, UnderArmour Cold Gear top, Lululemon Alpine Pullover, and last minute addition was my brother's thermal cotton long sleeve t-shirt, all under my Lululemon Run Inspire jacket. Very windy so I regretted not having a wind pant over my tights but other than that I felt good. The Pullover has the BEST hood! It fits my head snugly and allows for my pony tail to peak out the back. Next long run I will be switching to my Athleta soft shell jacket but will most likely wear my UA Cold Gear top w/ the Alpine Pullover. Depending on wind I may wear the Outward Bound tight.

That's the update for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment