Thursday, October 28, 2010

Count Down to Disney...

69 Days!!!! AHHHHH!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

The count down has been on for quite some time, but last night with 70 days to go I started organizing and packing. Yes I did. My husband laughed. Disney really makes me happy. Checking the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend website has become a daily habit of mine. Seeing the percentages rising and close to full is so exciting!

So here's my current check list:
  • Flu shot - check!
  • extra running shoes - partial check!
  • packing list - check!
  • camera - check! (ran into problems this past October when I couldn't find the charger
  • Training plan - partial check!
  • Disney dining reservations made - double check!
Every day when I start to think about my upcoming trip, the idea that I'm doing the Goofy Challenge becomes a little more real. This wasn't something I felt I was ready for when I signed up (and I'm still not sure if I'm ready now), but I'm going to do it and I'm going to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment